Friday, March 27, 2009

Bowling game

So i went for bowling with the teachers n students yest.

Since the school wants to pick bowlers to represent school to compete with other school.

Haha..so i got 4 rounds of game Free Of Charge.XD

Most of them are malays though. A girl actually looks a lil bit like Selena Gomez.

Damn cute le wei.

Anyways, my score is kinda lame compare to others.

Many pros playing that day. so nervous!

And its so embarrasing. I started the game in my lane and guess wat score i got?

O!!

O marks. God! Lucky i pick up from that and the other 4 round 0 never appears again.

so here goes my score.Seriously!Don't laf if it sucks!

Round 1- 98
Round 2- 99 (increase by one point)XD
Round 3- 121 =D
Round 4- 89 (decreased.=(   )

Got tired on the 4th round. Now my arm is still sore le.
Ah!Whatever,i'm satisfied. My score is quite even ,so i'm not complaining.
=D

NOW I'M MAD!!!
I just realize that the 'tarik tali' game won't have any prizes for the winners!
My arm looks like this for a whole week after the game

And now u tell me that i wont be getting anything.That hurts ok!


I'm craving the prawn burger from McD.
Why M'sia doesn't have it???T____T
Can deliver here from HK? hahaa...I WISH so!

No comments:

Post a Comment