Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Thank God!


Lol! I'm happy...

Thank God i didn't get the last place at yest bowling competitiion.
My score was so LOW comparing to others who are really PRO.
Srsly, its so scary. Their average score for each game is around 140/150.
While my average score is around 100.=.=''
The top 6 can go compete against state. too bad i didn't even make it to top 10.

Just be grateful i didn't get the last place.HAHA

I was freaking nervous the entire day. since the teacher said girls are going to compete in the morning. SO,we went there at 9am. Only then teacher realize the competition for girl under 18 will only start in the afternoon .So i waited for 5 bloody LONG hours! 
Finally start at 2pm. Played till 5 something. So tiring.

My score was actually better than during practice . But just slightly better,not much improvement after all.

but then....

I ACTUALLY BEAT MY HIGH SCORE!!! Which is why i'm so HAPPY.=D

My new high score is 145!!! My previous high score is around 121! Increased by 24 marks.
WOOHOOO!

My score that day,

Game 1 - 116
Game 2 - 89
Game 3 - 145
Game 4 - 106
Game 5 - 84
Game 6 - 96(i've forgotten,think its this score.=.='')

Its like a roller coaster ,it goes up and then goes down again.

I was supposed to go practice last saturday, but i was so unlucky.
I actually went to 2 bowling centre. And both place is reserved for bowling tournament.
BOTH!! Its that a bowling day? grrr...or else i could've practiced more.

Last week was hectic.
Bowling training for 2 days.And i skipped tuition for it.I feel guilty.
though i managed to go to one class after all.
It was sort of crazy. I walked around 5km(note: i don't really know how to calculate km)
to my tuition centre ,ALONE. Its about 20 mins distance.
Never walk that far alone b4,and i was tired like shit after training.grr...
what a great day.

Now its over. Life would be the going on the same routine again. =|

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment