Sunday, May 24, 2009

OVER

ITS OVER!
AMERICAN IDOL IS OVER!

KRIS WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just in case u dono.hahaha
coz its been daaaays alr.
I'm just too lazy to blog about it.XD
I loved both Adam and Kris .Therefore, i don reli care who wins.=DThe result show is awesome too.

Next.

So last fri,after the horrible sej exam.
I went to JY's house to play SNOOKER.
Yes, i do mean her house! Her house got a snooker table.
AWESOME rite!

When i first started playing.I cant't even score.
Now,with the help of my sensei.I FINALLY can score a few balls.XD


^This is my sensei/teacher/sifu. 

I lost count on how many games we played. We played for 2 hours ++.
Around 20 rounds i guessed.haha....


And then yest i went to Mid Valley with my family.
We had some AWESOME jap food for lunch @ sushi zen.
(It is managed by the famous sushi zanmai)
Din bring my camera around.=p
But OMG!It was delicious.
expecially the udon.*saliva dropping*

AH!

and i saw AMBER CHIA @ MPH.
Doing some interview stuff for her book.
She looked exactly the same as her pics.
So no need to take pics la.*muahahahahahaha.

3 more days of exam left.YAYYYYYY!




No comments:

Post a Comment