Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A trip to Jail

Oh snap.I was arrested last thurs.Coz i'm too short.

And they cut my hair short!

NAH.=P Just joking!
My school bought us to the Kajang Prison for a visit.
After the exams.=D
At first i thought the jail would be small and dirty.
But i thought wrong.


This is the front gate.
I was like 'OMG!Is this a prison?'
And then when we go inside.The place is goddamn HUGE!


Then theres a mosque inside.Which is very BIG also.
The officer gave us a talk inside the mosque's dewan.

Inside.
It was so cold inside.Guess why?
Bcoz they have 8 Air cond inside. 8!!!!Idk y they need so many air cond ?
The talk was about 2 hour long.
And i got bored...
So i drew on Sok Kuan's and My hand.HAHA

 
My crappy drawing.

Den the officer started talking about mothers.
Then he showed us a vid, which is a mother giving birth.(thru surgery)
Coz i'm a coward, i dont dare to watch.-.-
I still dont get it why they want to show us the vid.



Me n Su Sien. coz we were  bored .

Becca,me and Sok Kuan.
Dont ask y i look so weird.Idk either.




We are not allowed to go in.=X

Woman's prison

Hopefully this would be a once in a lifetime thing.
The prison sounds scary.=|
I do not wish to go back.x_x

THE E.N.D

2 comments:

sSienx said...

OmG~ my face look so fat weh~ LOL

JY said...

LOL. JJ u looked weird XD

Post a Comment