Monday, June 22, 2009

change

I've been M.I.A in 2 weeks? Time sure flies.

what so wrong with changing?

UM,my aunt keep lecturing me about how i will add laugh at the end of every sentence i say.
She asked me to stop this habit.
I can't change it instantly.
i've been talking about cutting off my on9 time for so long.
I never really change too.
See, it is not so easy to change,not like u want to change den u will change.
But I desperately need to change something in my life.
so i decided to cut my hair .
though i did not plan on getting it so short.
It is unitentional la. 

BUT THEN,
u can change ur physical appearance in a blink of an eye.
therefore, tada!
Introducing my new boring,childish Haircut.=X

=D unedited pic,rare in my blog right.
photoshop sure makes ur pic looks 10x better.
But of course,  natural edited pic also look good sometimes.It depends on camera ,lightning or stuff.
Sad to say my camera basically sucks,so photoshop really helps me alot.


Before.

I think i chop off 10cm+ hair.
Will definitely miss my long hair days,but it will grow right.=D

My mom was mentioning how i am willing to chop off my hair .
Then the hairstylist told my mom 'what for u cut ur hair,if it is only for a few cm'
I nearly burst out laughing. SO TRUE!
he keep telling me to cut my hair short.
Ever since the last time i cut off my bangs.
now i understands y.
Now i think my hair ain't short enough,even my daddy said so too.

hmm,was doing quiz at facebook
This is so freaking cool!

GOD DAMN TRUE i tell u.

School is back on track,and it totally suck.
Most of the test result is out, and my result is so terrible.
I have no words.


Enough rambling today.
Bye.

PS: Transformers 2 premiere this wednesday.Can't Wait!!!!!!=D




1 comment:

JY said...

WAHAHAHA, chop off lo! Nice choice of adjective word. Btw, u looked like U're a prisoner with that orange shirt. LOL

Post a Comment