Monday, June 29, 2009

RIP Michael Jackson


The legend
The King Of Pop
The one and only Michael Jackson


IS GONE on June 25, 2009

I still love his 'golden days' look.

I was shocked to get the news of his death on that morning.
He was only 50 and he was going to have his last concert tour.It leaves us heartbroken.
One of my fav video of his.Others are smooth criminal,beat it and much more.This is also one of my fav song of MJ's.Michael is truly one of a kind.He had inspired the world with his music and dance.He is in a better place now.And we will miss him.His music will be with us forever.<3Condolence to his family and friends.R.I.P Michael Jackson.[1958-2009]you will be in our heart forever.
                                          But you are not alone
                                      For I am here with you
                                    Though we're far apart
                                You're always in my heart
                          But you are not alone

                                                                                      -You are not alone by MJ


No comments:

Post a Comment